20070914

A stranger at home.

Just hurts to see mum cry ): What a father I have.. Wait, is he even MY FATHER. I think more like a stranger with a name tag bearing his post, like this? "FATHER". He was never there. Where were you when the 3 of us needed a father's love? Where were you when your WIFE NEEDED YOU MOST?! Damn it. Do you even care, so why do you even deserve the respect?! YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN. Ask me what's a father's love? Tell you. I grew up like having only MY MOTHER. MY MOTHER GAVE ME EVERYTHING. Food, shelter, clothes, LOVE! Where were you?! Out there smoking, having fun, finding your other family and not even lending a helping hand for my mother NOW whom you left your fucking ransom to! A FUCKING BIG LOAN! YOU DID NOTHING. DAMN IT. I rather you get out of our house. You stink of cigarettes, you made our home STINK. YOU'RE JUST A MESS. ARG. DAMN YOU. I HATE YOU. FUCK CARE IF I'M FATHERLESS, afterall my mother was the one who had always been there for us. I GREW UP WITH MY MOTHER.

Sigh. I have never dare say this words in my life. Think I'm getting older. And bolder. There everyone, my complicated family. Don't bother, it's not that bad..
I'm still sick. ): Bf-zero called up awhile ago and it did made me a whole lot better. Thanks love. I hope you're okay too, yeah? Lol. Promise to give you a bigggggg huggg when we meet up. That's like I don't know when? HAHA. Soon. I need a hug too. Sighhhh. Tomorrow's a long day. Hope everything would be alright. No mistakes, please? /: An off on Saturday please please pleaseeeee. BOO. Sigh. Good night everyone. Got workkkk later. Booo... Sad. ):

Don't let it linger.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home